NATO Imperial Bombing (1999)
Today’s Golden Oldie is from March 29, 1999. On March 24, 1999, 5 days earlier, NATO planes had began bombing Yugoslavia. The attacks continued until June 10, 1999.
It seemed to me that the American President (Clinton) was acting like an emperor. And he didn’t even need the “fig leaf” of a UN resolution. So I drew the President as an imperial Roman statue, with a sword in one hand and the media in the other. The nude statue, it was implied, wore no “fig leaf”.
Today, in another March, another American President has chosen to intervene in another civil war by again using NATO to bomb another government into submission! . . . but today’s President is trying to cover his imperial decision with the flimsy and phony fig leaves of both the UN and the Arab League.
-Dry Bones- Israel’s Political Comic Strip Since 1973
New York Rally: Israel has Rights Too New Yorkers came out in support of Israel on Sunday, in light of the brutal murders in Itamar, the Jerusalem bombing, and the rockets from Gaza.
Be sure to watch the video, Kol HaKavod, Melanie Philips! Muslims File Complaints over Melanie Phillips Column British pundit dared to use the words “moral depravity” and “savages” alongside the word “Arab.”
The Korean-Talmud Love Affair Reports of the Talmud being a national classic in S. Korea have been floating around for years, but it’s now official: Students must study Talmud.
‘Abbas would give up US aid to reconcile with Hamas’ Adviser to Palestinian Authority president says “the Palestinians need American money, but if they use it as a way of pressuring us, we are ready to relinquish that aid.”
Israel got only 70% of average precipitation this year
Country badly needs more than the annual norm, stresses Water Authority.
Watch the video, after you get over the moderators’”beautiful” shirt, the majority of the tape is in English. A Small Miracle: Meet ‘British Muslims for Israel’ ‘British Muslims for Israel’ lobby for Israel and highlight hypocrisy of Muslim dictatorships
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1.At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2.Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don’t Disguise Your Voice!
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write “For Marijuana”.
6. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
8. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is ‘To Go’.
9. Sing Along At The Opera.
10. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can’t Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
11.When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream ‘I Won! I Won!’
12. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling ‘Run For Your Lives! They’re Loose!’
13. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, ‘Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.’
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
14. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.
Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile. It’s Called…THERAPY Enjoy The Ride, Life is Short!!
Protests Force Facebook to Pull Down Inciting ‘Intifada’ Page Pro-Israel protests work: Facebook has pulled down the page urging a ”third Intifada,” less than 24 hours after it said the page was ”cultural.”More here And here