Subject: The Charles Schulz philosophy
|The Charles Schulz Philosophy
(This is marvelous!! Scroll thru slowly and read carefully to receive and enjoy full effect)
The following is the philosophy of Charles Schulz, the creator of the ‘Peanuts’ comic strip.
You don’t have to actually answer the questions. Just ponder on them.
Just read the e-mail straight through, and you’ll get the point.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America pageant.
4 Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade’s worth of
World Series winners.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday.
These are no second-rate achievers.
They are the
best in their fields.
But the applause dies.
Achievements are forgotten.
Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Here’s another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the , the most money…or the most awards.
They simply are the ones
who care the most
Pass this on to those people who have either made a difference in your life,
or whom you keep close in your heart, like I did.
‘Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia !’
”Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!”
We are obviously at a turning point in the history of the Middle East. The problem is that we have no idea what the Middle East is in the middle of turning into.
Perhaps he will condemn them as settlers as well Carter to visit Jewish community in Cuba
Former US president scheduled to meet with Jewish leaders shortly after arriving in Havana, suggesting visit will deal partly with case of American contractor whose conviction has further dented relations between US and Cuba
Hiddush Hashem Israel flag outside Prague hotel irks Iranians Iranian diplomat asks hotel to remove Israeli flag ahead of embassy event, but Arab-Israeli manager tells him: ‘If you don’t like it, use another venue’
Reality check Islamic Jihad: Israel renewing aggression Terrorist group’s spokesman accuses Israel of renewing strikes on Gaza in order to undermine agreements between Palestinian factions. Meanwhile, Knesset Defense Committee members meet with council heads, who complain about Iron Dome’s deployment in Beersheba alone