This cartoon reminds me that December 25 is right around the corner which prompted me to create my list of top 5 reasons I love living in Israel this time of year:
5. When you go to the mall prior to the 25th of the month (Kislev) there are Chanukah decorations
4. The street lamps have Chanukah decorations on them
3. You do not have annoying Santas ringing bells on every corner
2. There are not extra long traffic jams by the malls and shopping areas
And my top, number one reason is (drum roll, please)
1. You do not have to listen to endless renditions of the little drummer boy on every radio station you tune in to.
Here is their website: